Saturday, November 8, 2008

falling sick...

lately, i haben't been feeling too well. probably cos of my problem. i've been wrecking my sleeping hours and i'm like forever tired. somehow i think my body just wanna lie on bed and never get up again. it's its way of defence against depression i think. making u rest and avoiding confrontation at any cost. no matter how much i sleep i never get energised. well...actually i haven been sleeping lah. thinking about it all the time though i know perfectly well i shud not. i think i'm having sleeping disorders, something called the 慢性疲劳综合症。which in my case is shown by everlasting fatigue. i'm falling sick as well. always feverish. think that's another way the body is trying to make me rest. but no matter how ill i m, i'll drag myself back to camp on mon, cos... it's the day.

yup. just did recollections today. din think i sang too well. din sing much in the first place cos the other main singers were strong enough they don't really need me there. i shud probably join the church choir or something. at least they need more help there...oh yes...much more help. haha. always been contemplating. sigh. one more day has passed, useless. wasting my time. buck up, me! thanks for all who helped!

love, jordan

No comments: