Tuesday, September 30, 2008

currrently

as the long planned study trip draws near, so does the anxiety. can't help but feel excited yet at the same time masked by the anticipation of life over there. starting to feel scared, sometimes even thinking whether wad i've done is the right thing. since young, i've been a family person, so sticking and relying of course on my parents for almost all my needs. hence, leaving them seems too hard to bear. not to mention having no close friends there for support, to make me feel at home. no one to gossip with me for the starting days. hope i make many wonderful friends over there... at the same time, i've got to cope with the tremendous workload while adapting to the changes. i'm really starting to feel the withdrawal symtoms, though i'm now still at home with my fam.

selamat hari raya! and for the children, happy children's day!

No comments: