Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm brought to this earth to bring happiness to everyone.

Botak jones...just ate it. not as good as i always thought it would be. the 300g aus steak was not bad though. dun choose the 200g cos it ain't smaller just thinner. thicker would be juicier. the fries...oh my. nice but too much. i tot the set meals only had a little so i ordered a regular cheddar cheese one to try. and altogether, they were equivalent to 6 packets of mac large fries! my mum, dad, grandma ate 2, i ate 3, and we left 1 uneaten after really feeling that they were about to come right back out. guess i really won't be touching western for quite some time.

to you, take care of ur legs and back and gastric. hope it doesn't hurt anymore.

it's ironic how i wan to be nicer to my fam yet just can't do anything about it. like i always tell myself to appreciate my fam more, i can't express it even immediately after saying it. many times, my sis says i treat frens much better than i treat them. i even spend more time outside than at home. think that's also rather true for most of u right? so reflecting into it, though not submissing to the idea that wad i've been doing is nonetheless wad i'm already supposed to do, and insisting that that wasn't true, i tried to change. i tried to treat my fam how i treat my frens, to be fair mah... the equality worked out weird. something u may call generation gap. somehow, my parents can't really grasp the idea of sarcasm. like how i would always 'suan' my frens, my parents took the words too seriously, which meant more explaining to be done. and vice versa. when they try to be lame or sarcastic, it's either overly said already or a little hurtful, since it comes from a close one. so i guess, it can't work out. i can't treat my fam exactly how i treat my frens. gotta try new tactics. but i guess the general rule is to be true to everyone around u, from fam to fren, from neighbour to the guy in the corner of ur flat doing who knows wad. haha. just be truthful, sincere and always try to understand and spend much more quality time with each other. i know it's easier said than done cos even after typing this i may do otherwise against my wishes, but at least try.

have fun and do good! love ur family more! they're the ones who'll stay by u always ultimately!

No comments: