Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dental Surgery

haha! just had my dental surgery on tues. still recovering. quite a successful op. It was huge i tell u! Luckily i kept all my wisdom safe with me, so i'm pretty alright. ha. yup, and off the along with a free op comes a week worth's of break. good. it's long awaited and well-deserved. shall enjoy myself so very much! haha.

bought my new laptop!!! yeah! super nice k. HP Pavilion dv5-1034TX. sounds cool? definitely. with integrated webcam it shows you everything (me) , fingerprint recognition, 15.4" WXGA, nvidia geforce 9600 graphics, altec lansing in-built speakers, 4GB DDR2 ram, presentation pointers, tv tuners (which means i can watch tv on my laptop!), and so so much more! so happy! thanks dad! for those out there still requiring technology... it's ok, u'll get ur chance at sitex 08.

ok. stay happy.

No comments: