Sunday, July 6, 2008

ichiban sushi and gelare with dot7-2

went out with shihui, yenchun, yunling and guohao today. at ps, ate ichiban and gelare...not too bad. then went to far east to shop. haha...seem to shop more there now. dunno y... prob the clothes there more suitable for young ppl like me! not that ex also lah. only started checking out apparels, acessories, shoes, bags etc @ that place before this year's cny for new clothes, through a friend's recommendation. but it seems that most of my clothes have since then started to come mainly from there...haha. and everytime i go, i never fail to buy something back from there. that's not my usual self! i control myself a lot and try to minimise spending. and i'm definitely not the type who must get something whenever i go out or enter a mall/shop. i rather opposite of that, buying only practical things. dunno y that's happening now though. haha!

did u read my previous blog? it's kinda funny after reading it. it's so long! so naggy ah me! ok...see ya soon!

No comments: