Saturday, July 12, 2008

EMO week

once again disappointed at myself for not being able to stand up for my own rights, and just sat there like idiot watching people claim credits for my hardwork. must i proclaim every single thing i do? i don't think that's necessary! i ain't no credit whore. but i truly think that one deserves being recognised for his efforts. guess my big flaw is my in-spokenness. is there such a word? i dun think so...haha. i meant the opposite of being outspoken lah. worthless ah me... must speak up for myself! yes i must! or i cannot compete in this society where everyone vibes for everything. sad to say i'm not actually an 'evil' person but have to be under such circumstances ba. sigh...

yup...received my devastation letter and it confirmed my sadness and dashed my last hope of staying in singapore for studies. it's final i guess. i'm talking about studying in NTU or NUS. despite multiple applications and appeals, they don't even want to give me a chance. come on... face it. it's my lousy grades that landed me in such a situation. i will always regret not working hard enough. but this has woken me up from my deep slumber and i will push myself no matter wad in uni to be on top. sidetrack...ANTM: " wanna be on top? nananananananana.." haha.sorry had to do it. but seriously, if a chance had been given to me, i'll grab it harder than anyone cos i've benn through just too much suffering to learn this. it was through the hard way i realised i wasn't as good as i thought and that hard work is of utmost importance. truly significant in one's success. and i'm not going to commit my mistake again. at least i'll never allow it ever again. it's too hard to go through. i've had it once and that's all. still suffering now, so i'm sure. for those who got in with ease, they may end up being complacent. and that could be their downfall. as they slacken, ppl like me who fought hard to get it will succeed. advise for u... the uaual ones. never give up. work on your mistakes in a humble manner. always xu1 xin1 xiang4 shang4, bu4 zhi3 xia4 wen4! wish me luck on my road to success and i wish u the same! Australia, i guess i'm coming soon! it'll be UQ or USyd...depending on which one i accept cos they already offered me a place there. hope i dun keep them waiting too long for my confirmation of acceptance into their school. thanks once again and see u soon!

No comments: