Monday, July 28, 2008

I must be strong!

The week have passed...and i've been trying to be stronger and happier, at least to look stronger. but i guessed it failed. still thinking about someone i should not think of. sigh... i'm getting weaker by the day, both emotionally and physically. guess the stress in my feelings caused the depression and thus the unhealthiness. even my hair stylist said i've gotten more white strands...ya i have noticed myself, together with outbreaks and falling sickish more frequently.

should be final... i'm talking about my academic future. think i've decided to accept the offer from the University of Sydney for my degree, Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience. sounds chim right? haha! It's a 4 year degree commencing next march. so i'll see u guys less often... =( must come visit me k!

watched the dark knight this sun. not too bad, really! it wasn't like a typical superhero movie. much more realistic while comtemplating with the human nature. batman is not one with all those fake super powers and stuff, but he sure does have loads of money and high-tech gadgets! at first i thought two-face was going to live to be the next evil king in the sequel but he died. and the part where gore was about to happen, though knowing it was rated pg, i covered my eyes...haha, so useless right. but i just can't take gore lah. and all the money joker burnt, damn waste sia! don't want give me lah...hahaha.

till later! be happy always!

No comments: