Wednesday, May 26, 2010

tomorrow...

is my 22nd birthday. really glad so many of you remembered and wished me way before the day itself! haha! thank fb too, cos that's where many ppl got that, and where i get reminded of urs too! oops. haha!

u know, i missed my 22nd in sg, along with many of those fine moments of others' that i couldn't attend. the sadder fact is i will have to miss all of those for another 5 yrs. most of them that is. well, for myself, i don't have that many friends here in sydney. reasons being, i don't really wanna make so many friends cos i've basically outgrown the age where i need many friends for reassurance. those few of u that matters is more than enough! *HUGS* another reason being i don't go out often and don't meet many new faces, so that i can focus more on studies. u know. friends most of the time = go out = not studying. lol! i do sound like a mugger, my goal to be one in fact!

i'm doing horses tmw. so that's a bonus. sounds wrong. haha! ok, i'm going to camden for horse pracs tmw. fun! but it may rain so i need to get my rain gear. then at night, if there's anyone to accompany me (i seriously doubt so), i may attend a party for 4th yrs at camden tmw. but most likely, i'd be alone in the vet clinic apt at night, using fb and dwelling into my own world of chinese pop.

that said, i do secretly want a blast. i've never had that. alternatively, some peace and quiet. so extreme! haha.

some of u asked me wad i'm gonna do for my birthday. i have no idea. main reason being i'm in sydney with no friends or family here with me. i'd call my family definitely, though i'm pretty sure they'll call me to wish me first. my mum actually already did in advance. lol! then also, i have to plans to celebrate it alone. i may do so and go sing some k. wad i really miss doing. and alone in the room, i shall sing wen lan's zhu wo sheng ri kuai le, then blow the candle flame off the cake i bought for myself. and emo for a while, and sing more k. just enoguh so that the hrs aren't too long, cos it's ex to sing k here, and i have to travel back to my apt. h... seems like i've had it planned out afterall! lol. but nah... it's too pathetic to do that.

finally, i just want it to be a good day. nice and all. thanks to ur wishes again!

hern

No comments: