Wednesday, May 12, 2010

fb

ahh... my internet is horrible again now at haberfield. just keeps dc-ing every 2 minutes. how disruptive is that?! so irritating. can't do work, can't relax online...tsk!

and i'm so hard up on money now. but also not as though i was never. lol. well, i always check my acc on my phone line. it's a new line that i signed for a yr. double-checked and triple checked that it was a good deal compared to my previous one so i decided to sign up for it. so angry. i got cheated AGAIN! argh! my fault for not checking the call rates. it runs super fast. my international call are ex. but i found out that even if i made local calls, it would have been more expensive than international! weird. stupid aus! ok. so i figured i'd save more with this plan, right? so it's the 1st month and my bill not here yet. previously with optus, i can check my balance or spend immediately after call to make sure i don't go over my limit/cap. for 3, total spend only updated every night. fine. so i still check every night. so i found that i still have $30 worth of credits for the rest of the month. ok wad hor? then the following day, i made some calls. decent and controlled. but the next day i got a shock in the morn when i checked again. i went over by almost $40. so i spent $70 in one day?! damn! how is that?! i'm not the call/msg a lot type. i've never went over my phone/internet limit before in my life. i've been so cautious. why did this still happen. totally upset with the system. but i'm still on contract for 1 yr. damn. so i called them to clarify, even went down to the conuters to ask. nothing. they couldn't tell me anything. dunno dunno dunno. thanks. ok. so i'll do it myself, but how? i added this $5 thing to my bill now. so that i can have an extra 100 mins for international call. i need it to call my fam once in a while. i don't do it often, 2-3 times a month maybe. but still dunno y my bill went crazy. sigh. will live!

in a nutshell, i just moved to an old lousy place where i must get many things again. spent a lot. transport, food, stuff. and i gotta work for rent. phone and internet down. really hope it gets resolved soon. tried many things. i tot it may be distance, so i moved my lappy next to the modem to see. eh... if i move closer to the modem i dc less. but still, it dcs! how ah? anyone can help me? now i have to do everything in sch. tsk. dunno whether it was right to move. tot i could save but now i have spent more than i expected. plus i'm still paying rent for my old place till end of may. worth it? hope so. save me pls.

i love you, u love me? life is unfair. i know.

trivia:
A: you do happen to know that the hours clocked on facebook is not counted to your final grade right?
B: huh? really ah?

No comments: