Thursday, May 28, 2009

it finally came and went like a breeze

My 21st birthdya in Sydney... small scaled but better than i expected, since i thought i'd be having no one to celebrate with!

it started with the surprise the day b4 my bdae. my fam ordered a cake online and the bakery sent it to my place. and when i was asked by reception to collect, i was greeted by balloons and a gorgeous cake! i'll show u the pic some day. looks good, tastes great! thx sis! u know my taste well.

for dinner, the girls and justin cooked a western dish for me! pan-seared fish with sauted veg and mash. yum. they wanted to treat to to a meal and relive my cooking duties for a day. but i can't stop cooking. so i added 2 dishes, calamari and hot pepper soup. ham: go chu jang cho a he yo! then at night, we had a mini celebration in my room with the grp of unilodge sg frens. ate cake sing song, chatted. thx for the usyd jacket!

the next day, after sch (at 5PM!), ko chan and me went for karaoke at chinatown. sing until no voice. singing skills deprove like crazy. ko chan sings well, all in jap though. haha. then we went for a jap dinner in QVB. oh. the pork ramen was so good! the soup is sweet. the meat so tender chopsticks could easily pull them apart. then we headed to the point for light drinks. cheap booze... after that, we went back for him to try my cake. and we finished to whole thing. haha. actually only left 2 slices lah. then, we walked to the bus stop. as he boarded the bus and it drove away, the clock from unilodge clock tower struck 12, and i turned back into a toad. nono. that's not how it ends. i went back to my room. thx ta, for spending my bdae with me!

I want to thank all who wished me thru all ur interesting and sweet ways. i know it's hard to get me when i'm overseas! thx for ur cards, wishes, texts, calls! and the bdae song vid from jgyys! so gan donged when i open the attachment!

love yall! zhu wo sheng ri kuai le...(wen lan)

No comments: