Friday, June 5, 2009

Ideal together?

i always knew i shud have given up. i have, but... i know that i shouldn't put my heart and time into something i know for sure isnt gonna happen. but i just cant help it. the more i think, the more i fell the ideal nature of having each others' company. seeing others together is the time when the sadness sinks in the most, biting u from the core. i wan it so bad but the real pull is when i know its never possible for me. i try to be optimistic bout it. but seriously, wad r the chances... have just been a few hrs apart and i'm like that already...

on a lighter note, ORD loh! eh? nono, wrong event... haha. i meant, Last day of sch! but dun start all celebrations just yet, cos the thing is... exams in a week! sigh. more studying. i need full marks and i will work for it! *determined look* haha.

today, was at camden. milked cows! dairy- Holstein frester breed? oh no. forget le. need to re-memorise. and they shit and pissed everywhere! but that will never stop me from trying! cos i love animals too much! and we also went down to the calves area. they were so cute! i held out my hand for them to suckle! so sweet! my whole hand was literally inside its mouth. haha. a lot of saliva though. mooo! pics shall be uploaded in a few days. sorry! haha.

agent called us and we got the apartment! yeah! shall sign the papers and pay the bond and rent soon! before it 'flies' away! yeah... and u know wad that means?! i may be able to come back in my jul hols after all! cos my housing was my worry. if i left without a place to put all my stuff safely and have no place to stay when i return, i cant leave till i settle it. and now that it's nearly settled... my hands r reaching to the air ticket counters! wait for me!

see ya soon! i hope!

No comments: