Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Like a deflated balloon...

then thrown on the wall over and over again. Finally, I get pierced on my sides so that I may never inflate again.

I hate emo-ing, but I can't help it. I try always to stand up, as I will now. But what to do. I can never be happy unless the world allows me to. Be positive hern!

Freedom from discomfort from AVA welfare's head point of view, wasn't exactly followed through was it? How contradictory. I'm not allowed to on my heater at night when i sleep? so i'm supposed to freeze to death? and how can you threaten to charge us for the running costs of your hospital? hey, you used most of it yourself. I hate unneccesary stress! to be constantly worried about things I was promised I didn't need to. like as if i dun already have enough on my hands.

my life isn't as good as i want it to be, but i'd always hope for the better. I must have been a really bad person my past life. i don't ask for much, do I? i lead a simple life going for all the simple things. i buy the cheapest housebrands, i dun go for high tech, i dun need luxury. just... my family and happiness.

No comments: