Thursday, April 15, 2010

a teenee weenee bit of my life, a bit of easter



does it look like i'm advertising for the water? lol! i didn't pose for this ok! really! i didn't even know this was taken until i saw my firends album! lol. this was at cradle mountain in Tasmania.



i love animals. this was a really empty rural zone and a grp of goats with 1 sheep was at a backyard of somebody's house. no one was seen for miles. so i decided to walk towards them for a closer look. then they started to walk towards me too! and mehhhed!!! (the sounds they make) lol! one even got a zao sia meh. like : meheh... lol! i laughed at it for a while and felt sorry.
it was just a stopover/restpoint after a long drive. but this happened to be one of the main highlights of my road trip. i just love animals.

i feared touching them at first. with their strong horns i could be crushed easily. but their constant mehing soothed me and somehow i always have this connection with animals. they constantly reassured me that it was ok for me to approach. at first, i tot that they were probably bored cos no one bothered to look at them for maybe a few months?! but gradually i understood. they needed companionship, a human friend! i mean, having to work with farm animals for a yr now. i know that most would run away upon seeing ppl. it would be unusual for them to leave their herd and walk towards a human (cos they think u many eat them. seriously! they're prey in the wild, so it's instinct). but so many times, they approach me and let me pat them, like a dog. i feel so honoured. they're doing this for me. thank you animals. i love you.

have u heard about my dorry story? haha. if not nvm i'll update u abt it later.

mehh!

studies getting really stressful with the amt to absorb each day. with every click of the slide, comes a whole new page of terms to memorise. i tell u. i will finish the entire vet dictionary of 999999999999 new words by the end of my course! ah. medicine is tough. but i will endure on for the sake of animals! so much to study!

and for now... i need to go to the market to buy ingredients to cook dinner tonight for my housemates. bye!

to market...to market... to buy some fish... la la la la la *skips away happily, until he sees someone approaching and has to act 'normal' again. back to manly life. when will my reflection show show who i am inside~ and when can i be myself?*

No comments: