Saturday, April 10, 2010

so few, so slow...

my posts that is. i've either been too busy or too lazy to blog anymore. just like to read others'. but when i try, it's either too crappy, or too insignificant. with more and more friends closing down their blogs. maybe i should too, in a matter of time. i mean, i don't want blogging to end up being a chore. even as an avenue to vent my frustrations would mean that it is left as words online. a blog is for myself, as well as others close to me to know me better. i wouldn't want them to know anything gloomy happening in my life. cos i'm supposed to be the 'happy' person. things to hide... no more. time to shine... YES!

just came back from tasmania. nice place but wont be going back a second time. updates and photos on fb. with the 'ease' of fb, i guess that's one of the reasons why we blog less nowadays, other than outgrowing the need to blog or the want to write about our lives, or the unneccesities that come with postings. so hard to write something good on blogs nowadays!

oh man. really miss drama and music and theatre and all that media glory. need to get to that soon! and vet sch as well, definitely. getting tougher no doubt. and my studying is still too slow. i know... *slaps self*

love animals, love music.

No comments: