Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh yeah! i'm baaacckkk!

finally. i stepped foot on the tiny island, where i have kept all my fond memories. ahhh. wad a wonderful feeling to finally be back home!

though the last days in sydney was kinda touristy, i really wasn't more excited than to fly back to where i belong. my first time flying alone!

thx to my dearest jam and kf who came to fetch me at the airport. and my family!

had durians with jam and kf after so long without having them. it's the season! and tis the season to be jolly, falalalala lalalala. haha. wrong not christmas. but i'd be back then too!

clubbed with xx, or rather, i only got to the toilet. then cabbed back. xx... u know wad u shud do huh! wasted $ cos i didnt get to even step into phuture nor the club. just the toilet where i waited and watched strangers wobble and puke. seeing them wasted, esp the girls, makes me pity them. like y u allow urself to be in such a state and how do u protect urself from clubbing perverts?

ok. gonna be a kiwi later! hope it's fun!

No comments: