Friday, July 24, 2009

As soon as i came, i had to go back.

I'm really saddened by the fact that my hols in sg were so short. 3 weeks is indeed too short for me! although i've met quite a few, and only those who really meant as friends! haha, but still it didn't feel enough. it was as though i just left and i had to return to this place, where there is nothing but studying, expensive everything. the first was the internet that i had to get used to again. internet back home was a just spam and leave it on thing, view wad u want fast. but here, sigh. back to uploading pics in sch... lame.

so sudden that i had to catch the flight back. i haven spent enough time with my family, cos i was out everyday, and is rather guilty of it. but i just wanted to meet up as much as i could and soak in the atmosphere. i feel like crying, cos i dun wake up in my comfort home and bed anymore, and see my mum as she tells me wad breakfast there is to eat. so relaxed. now, everything by oneself. i'm spoilt, so i'd rather have things my way.

well, it's a study hard from now on. high distinctions await my grasp, and vet science is at my door!

Thanks once again to all who met me before i left. and all throughout the whole 3 weeks to make time for me. i really really really appreciate it!

No comments: