Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3rd week's ending, and work's pilling...

i'm into my 3rd week of sch, and i've been more than amonth away from singapore. my longest ever, and making new records as the second hand ticks. it definitely seemed longer than that. and i miss Singapore so much. i knew i would feel all these even before accepting my offer to come here that was about a year ago. miss my fam, my frens, and my carefree life.

well, i would say i've more or less settled down and have adapted to sch life. just that it's pretty much of a routine. sch on week days, and grocery shopping at chinatown for groceries i need for the following week on weekends. haven't really got the time to travel, or visit areas other than the city. have been a student, not a tourist, and it's nothing wrong. just that i should know the place well before anyone visits so i can bring u guys around places tour agents dun. hmmm. busy though. really wanna tour a bit more.

see ya singapore! miss u so so so much!

No comments: