Saturday, January 17, 2009

went out...

On tues, went out with bitch club (ys, lance, lk) for dinner at astons. un surprisingly good and cheap. dun get the burgers though, taste normal and serving ain't that filling, unless u're feeling fat. haha. then we went to liang siah st at bugis for desserts! and we had a durian paste with pomelo, and another durian pastry. dope.


durian paste with pomelo, sweet with a tinge of bitterness. yum.

crispy on the outside, oozing with goodness from the inside, soft, fragrant. mouthful of wonder.

Haha. just found out how i can upload photos onto my blog. slow...i know, but it's a start! found my blog really boring, hope to add my own music in too!

also, met up with my sec sch class mates! it was meant to be just a class outing but xx told everyone it was my farewell. really appreciate it! but didn't want it in the first place as i was afraid the turnout will be low. haha. tot if ppl knew it was my farewell instead of outing less or none would turn up. but eh... they gave me face! quite a no. came, despite their busy schedules and some even amidst exams in uni. we went to manhattan at ps, which was ok. but the conversations were more of catching up and old times. seeing all of them being so successful in their own league motivates me. they're either top in law sch or med fac, having top grades in chem en, aceing in business, or simply doing it all with double degrees. sigh, when can i be like them...

No comments: