Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy National Day! yeah!

Wondering how i'm still using this com though it died. thanks to ys who told me to press on the F8 the moment the intel sign came up till it showed an advanced screen. then load the com using safe mode. but still, it's weird cos everything is so big! dunno how to make it smaller. sigh. i shud go for computer lessons.

watched journey to the centre of the earth on fri with kf. haha. saw some ppl doing something in the seats next to us. haha. jing4 bao4 k. they were both girls. shan't elaborate. the movie was so-so, just as the critics said it was. it's nice but predictable, a good show for children, or those young-at-heart, like me! haha, not typically childish though. ok lah.

that person pricked me again this week, made me kinda sad. i know it shouldn't affect me anymore but how can i control my feelings. it's not anything roast duck did, but rather wad he didn't. still must maintain my composure. hang in there man, ppl who are going through hard times as well, time will heal or at least make u forget. so just wait till the storm's over.

hey zhamusi, hope u're fine as well. see ya soon. doing NDP reception on sun.

No comments: