Monday, August 25, 2008

AHM!

yeah, did my best run after quite some time. looks like my training paid off. though this 21km was quite a bother for most; as in even fast frequent marathon runners felt the pain today, it was rather fun for me. at least my legs are not as sore as others, thank God! and i finished below 2hr15min, which is a huge improvement compared to last year's ahm and my disgraceful stan chart marathon. just finished washing my shoes at 1am, cos it raind and the entire padang field was mud and more mud! i'm talking about soil+water, not... if u're thinking about those, sam. haha!

ok, i had my first driving lesson on sat. super nervous but fun! haha. i'm embarassed to say i stalled at least 5 times on the road. i'm sorry, please be patient. but my instructor is nice, more encouraging words than dismissive scoldings.

sat was a total rush for me. i left my pdl in camp so had to go back to get it. then rushed to meet kf and yinghong for the recordings, but major jam on the road... then to my driving lessons, then saw jiaxin at cdc after my lesson (he ended the same time as me and parked behind me.) We had dinner at madjacks, jalan kayu. thought we had so much time since we're already so near camp and it was still early when we got there, so was shocked when i casually checked the time and realised we only had 15mins to rush back, and dessert wasn't even served yet. we gobbled whatever we could and cabbed back. just when u thought u need not rush after rushing and cabbing the whole day from place to place, to just sit down and slowly enjoy a meal, i had to be on the move again. well, at least i accomplished more within a day and it felt fulfilling.

wanted to go aus study fair but realised it was not at suntec but orchard hotel so didn't go cos too tired. went to the travel fair instead. haha... and peninsular plaza, to buy shoes but didn't see wad i was looking for. found and bought them some place near there. nice converse sneakers! =) haha, damn paiseh walking to all the shoe shops with ppl looking at my muddy nb shoes.

rmb: be happy for yourself and those who care about you! till later!

No comments: