Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wicked

Upon many recommendations and reviews, i heeded my theatrical needs and went ahead with the musical, despite the utterly heavy price that came with it. nonetheless, worth it. great set, fantastic cast, lovely songs, wonderful musical. now i recommend it to you. probably the first and last musical i'll watch in sydney, cos it's simply too exorbitant for me to pursue. then again, good shows that i really wanna catch but wont be going to sg soon will still be considered. afterall, i wanna catch at least one performance at the overrated opera house! wicked was at a smaller capitol theatre. guess wad, programmes went for AUD 20 per booklet. crazy or wad? we even stayed back to see if anyone didn't want theirs anymore, so that we could... u know... take it? haha. but i guess a $20 programme is just too expensive to throw.

exams in a week and i'm getting worried. worried at myself still being so slack! i haven really started my revision, but look around me! even some angmohs started! argh. have to start work NOW.

anyway, can't wait for exams to end. cos i'd be going back home after that! yeah! flying back on the 22 Nov. can't wait to see me right... haha.

also, i got a piece of wonderful news that made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! shall tell u again when it's confirmed! till later!

No comments: