Saturday, April 25, 2009

I always knew why I wasn't well-liked...

sitting alone in a corner with my hands over my knees. would u pity me, or just look and not bother, or start thinking wad kind of weirdo is that? that is who u see me on the outside, and hence the 1st impression. many a time, i had to hold back my feelings or thoughts. cos i've not yet come out, and i couldn't just blab away my true self. but i get sick of myself. there's so much i wanna share.

inside me, the bubbly nature is held back, pressed back deep into me. as it tries to free itself, it hurts so much. i just wanna be me! cheerful, outgoing, fun to be with; and not boring, quiet and weird.

about any kind of relationship, it's like knocking two stones together. one knock, and u create a spark. a few more times, a small fire, but if too many times, u've created a fire too big it goes out of control, a fire disaster. just when u thought a little friction could provide some warmth, the spark causes a huge fire, one in which u cant subside. the fire brigade comes in and sprays it all down. and wad's left is rubble, though memories still live on.

not emoing, just thinking...

on another thought, why am i slacking so much! getting into vet sci is no easy feat. must focus! and i am sad that i'm missing out on too many 21sts! even my own!

No comments: