Sunday, February 1, 2009

I passed my tp!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so happy. Thank God! couldn't hide my laughter as i walked out of the examiner's room with a piece of paper in my hand that printed: passed. haha! then went to watch video and shared the joy with fellow testees that passed as well. awaiting my photo licence...

went church. then uncle's place. then Zirca! haha. with xx and her frens. my 2nd clubbing experince, but 1st official one in a real club. luckily for the free tix xx won. (Thx for asking me along!) it was a 987FM party for tix holders only. As for the circus acts (ppl in skimpy clothing turning in hoops, bending over bars, dancing around poles) not that amazing, and i think rather easy to do... haha. But overall experience, quite ok. we got to mingle with some DJs. they were friendly and really fun! talking to us for long periods, even asking about our personal lives. too bad i dun really listen to 987 so i dun know the DJs, but xx was like, there there! he's whoever whoever, or, she's whoever lah. and i'm oh...ok. had free drinks, housepours, mixes. drank a little, compared to xx, who felt a little nauseas after leaving Zirca. haha! but fun lah.

I got my licence! Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: